Friday 5 September 2014

Typographic Identity

        This is my Typographic Identity. Everything that is in or apart of this artwork means something to me, and I'm here to explain it to you.. The words all have a meaning that connects to who I am. Some words have to do with my personality, and others have to do with me and my family. Some have to do with school and others also have to do with things I just prefer to do as habits. But every word has a reason to be there, and it's because they are things I am passionate about. Even the shape, font and colours mean something to me: The font is curvy and that is something that appeals to me. I dont like fonts that are 'blocky' or 'straight' all the time. It all looks the same to me, and doesn't have a lot of character. I feel like the font I chose does have a lot of character, because the curves change it up constantly. The shape of my artwork looks like a Speech bubble. This is because I seem to talk A LOT. Somewhere in the words you will find "Annoying". This tends to be why! And lastly the colours I chose are bright and dark. This is because sometimes I like to be outgoing, and out there in the world, just like the bright and bold colours.. But other times,I just want to blend in with everyone else because secretly, I am very shy. This is just like how the dark colours blend in with the background..
         Anyways, this is my artwork and my blog post for today, so goodbye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I love the fact how you used a speech bubble. I love everything its perfect and you reasoning for choosing these words is perfect. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete